Cowichan River Fishing
Drift up to 12 miles of the scenic, Cowichan River, teeming with salmon (seasonal), brown or rainbow trout and steelhead up to 20 pounds. You will be meandering through the majestic rainforest as you fish the productive pools along the way. Enjoy your shore lunch in a remote setting while possibly observing eagles, otters or bears in their natural habitat.
We have access to parts of the river that no other guides do because we LIVE here!! Why would you want to take a chance it with someone else?? We don’t just do the standard drift that everyone else does because we have choices that other guides don’t! All you need to do is relax and let our guide take care of your angling needs.
It is best to phone at least a couple weeks in advance to book time for you day of fishing, as it is on a “first come, first served” basis.
YOUR DAY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Experienced, professional, licensed and insured guides
- All fishing equipment (both fly and gear fishing available)
- Waders if necessary
- 16 foot deluxe, heated drift boat (seating 2 guests per boat)
- Fishing instruction throughout the day
- Hearty, “BC style” packed lunch as well as beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Trips are a minimum of 4 hours long to approximately 8 hours max.
- Prices start at $470 Cdn. per day.
- Prices based on two guests per day