Nitinat River Fishing
Join us for west coast river fishing. On these adventures we offer fishing in a ruggedly, beautiful, wilderness setting with great chances of landing a tyee or huge coho.
Fish this wild west coast river for enormous chinooks, steelhead and cutthroat trout. Bald eagles, rosevelt elk and black bears can also be seen on this adventure.
You will depart early in the morning and travel west from our lodge to fish this crystal clear mountain stream. Take a break for lunch on the shore and enjoy the fantastic scenery. Relax after a full day of fishing as our guides drive you back through the westcoast forests.
YOUR DAY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Experienced, professional, licensed and insured guides
- All fishing equipment (both fly and gear fishing available)
- Waders if necessary
- 16 foot deluxe, heated drift boat (seating 2 guests per boat)
- Fishing instruction throughout the day
- Hearty, “BC style” packed lunch as well as beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Trips are a minimum of 6 hours long to approximately 8 hours max.
- Prices start at $499 Cdn. per day.
- Prices based on two guests per day